Calling all those possessors of strangely wired brains, off the wall senses of humour and acute disdain for the Regime, if it can be dignified with such a prestigious title.
Blog posts from across the spectrum, along with newspaper editorials and commentaries all point to one thing. Winston desperately wants to be taken seriously. So, let's do that and help him along a little with a few hints on what not to do on the international circuit. All contributions will be accepted gratefully by way of comments and the prize winning entries will be despatched to Wellington in time for Winston's first question time, sometime in March 2006.Things to Remember
- The Secretary of State's jewelery is not 'Condi's Crystals.'
- When someone describes you as 'gauche' he is not talking about a crusty savoury dish made from egg and fetta cheese.
- The Australian Government seems to have managed quite well without asking the New Zealand Government to put in a good word with Hamas.
- It is not a good look internationally (or nationally) to be seen as part of or the meat in a 'sandwich' with Clark and Goff.
- When Helen barks, you jump. When Goff bows, you scrape.
- It's best to actually shake the hand before you go looking for the photo.