< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://sirhumphreys.com" > Sir Humphrey's: TopSpin Profile: Winston Peters

SIR HUMPHREY'S BLOG

SITE MOVED:Sir Humphrey's has moved

Please join us at our new site: www.sirhumphreys.com.

The RSS feed for sirhumphreys.com is now here.

Friday, November 11, 2005

TopSpin Profile: Winston Peters

Evening all. I'd like to try something new over this weekend. I'd like to solicit any factual information you have about Winston Peters (ideally with references/links) and would encourage you to post it in this thread over the next couple of days. At the end of the weekend I'll go through and distill it to build up his profile and put the content into Winston's TopSpin page. I have just copied over the material from Wikipedia on Winston - I will try and tidy this up a bit more tonight and get it into our own structure.

I figured Winston would be a fun one to start with as he has been in the media so much recently, and is about to skip the country just when things get interesting. Also, let me know if you think this is a good focused means of building up information on our politicans.

ยท Linked Article

Posted by Bernard Woolley | 11/11/2005 07:41:00 PM

6 Comments:

Blogger Antarctic Lemur said...

If all goes well I'll be able to finish sh.com this weekend. You up for importing more posts?

11/11/2005 08:26:00 PM  
Blogger Antarctic Lemur said...

I will have to find you the assessment of Winston published in the New York Times... must by on LS somewhere.

11/11/2005 08:27:00 PM  
Blogger Bernard Woolley said...

Yep, I'm up for more if Chefen and Gooner are. I'm going to be doing Whaleoil's import in the next hour or so. Is there anything else I need to do over the weekend?

11/11/2005 08:44:00 PM  
Blogger Chefen said...

There was a short article in the Economist about Winston a couple of weeks ago. There was also a bit of Swedish coverage if I remember right.

Feel free to start on my old posts, Bernard, if you are feeling masochistic!

11/11/2005 08:47:00 PM  
Blogger Adolf Fiinkensein said...

Some years ago, to celebrate The Cook's wedding anniversary, Adolf took her to the flashest restaurant in town, Top o' The Town at the Hyatt in Auckland. Winston and three cronies were seated about twenty feet away. They all chain smoked and yacked on cell phones for three hours straight, gulpng vittles intermittently.

Subsequently the restaurant closed down due to lack of profitability.

11/12/2005 07:19:00 AM  
Blogger Adolf Fiinkensein said...

The Cook ha reminded me they drank whiskey all night as well.

11/12/2005 09:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home