< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://sirhumphreys.com" > Sir Humphrey's: Scoop spits the dummy: SH gone from blogroll

SIR HUMPHREY'S BLOG

SITE MOVED:Sir Humphrey's has moved

Please join us at our new site: www.sirhumphreys.com.

The RSS feed for sirhumphreys.com is now here.

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Scoop spits the dummy: SH gone from blogroll

Scoop has decided Sir Humphrey's does not now deserve to grace its presence on Scoop's blogroll. Oh well.

Here's the background.

I was trawling through About Town because I was feeling a bit down and needed a good laugh at some obnoxious lefties. I came across this post. I chuckled as I knew SH had been on Scoop's blogroll for a while. I checked immediately to see if we were just in case. We were there.

When scrolling through Scoop I came across a story which I blogged on.

The post caused a stir. Lyndon Hood came on and said a few things. I responded. There was a bit of blogosphere argy-bargy at the very worst.

Now Scoop has removed SH from its blogroll. Boo hoo.

Three jeers for the far left Scoop.

Posted by Gooner | 11/12/2005 09:02:00 PM

4 Comments:

Blogger Murray said...

Frankly if SR was linked by Scoop I'd feel we were failing.

Badly.

I'd rather be mistaken for an Aussie.

11/12/2005 10:29:00 PM  
Blogger Antarctic Lemur said...

Damn, I was going to post on this.

Does anyone remember a Scoop writer recommending his readers trot on over to SH, but be careful because commenting was like a 'lone Tie Fighter attacking the Death Star'?

Yes, they managed to competely screw up their Star Wars analogy.

11/12/2005 10:37:00 PM  
Blogger ZenTiger said...

Maybe the Farce is with them?

(Just joking Lyndon - I love Scoop. Love it!)

11/12/2005 11:08:00 PM  
Blogger Adolf Fiinkensein said...

Wasn't there a song or a book or something called 'Under the Lydon tree, Where my dog used to pee?

11/12/2005 11:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home