< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://sirhumphreys.com" > Sir Humphrey's: Good News

SIR HUMPHREY'S BLOG

SITE MOVED:Sir Humphrey's has moved

Please join us at our new site: www.sirhumphreys.com.

The RSS feed for sirhumphreys.com is now here.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Good News

I've finally got the author's post editor and image uploads working for sirhumphreys.com. What a relief.

I changed the underlying theme last night to the much more attractive 'friendselectric'. Still need to do some work making the threaded comments and other sections more readable, but that can wait until later.

We should be moving in within a couple of days.

Posted by Antarctic Lemur | 11/16/2005 04:41:00 PM

3 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

HAHAH! Now it looks like de-generationx.net used to ;-)

Theres a scary thought. ;-) I'm going to be suffering flashbacks every time I visit ;-)

11/17/2005 06:43:00 PM  
Blogger Antarctic Lemur said...

Don't worry, the colours etc will eventually be changed. I made a mistake trying to fix up the crappy default template.

11/17/2005 08:40:00 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

Don't worry about it. My logo was totally different to yours ;-)

Its a great theme. Really easy to work with and really simple to use. Although the one I'm using on the SKC Services site is a lot simpler... Probably because its an XTemplate theme I put together myself instead of naffing around with PHPTemplate. ;-) Just quick and dirty. Will have to redo it all over again when Drupal 4.7 is released though. :-|

I'm hoping to have some time freed up after this weekend. Will get stuck on playing with AJAX comment mod code to see what I can come up with. It will still be in the 'off hours' but at least I'll have some time to start working on it.

11/17/2005 10:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home