< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://sirhumphreys.com" > Sir Humphrey's: Adloyada

SIR HUMPHREY'S BLOG

SITE MOVED:Sir Humphrey's has moved

Please join us at our new site: www.sirhumphreys.com.

The RSS feed for sirhumphreys.com is now here.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Adloyada

When I was in Paris, I was pretty much left to my own devices by my hostess and took to walking across the city, much as I had done when I acquired a taste for truanting afternoons in London in my previous year at school. I found I constantly got picked up by young Algerian men. It eventually penetrated my consciousness that the reason they made such a beeline for me was that no French girl would so much as look at them, and they were desperate for some sort of social and preferably sexual outlet.
ยท Linked Article

Posted by Antarctic Lemur | 11/09/2005 08:54:00 AM

1 Comments:

Blogger Berend de Boer said...

What isn't realised, except by Mark Steyn e.a. is that these people do not want to be part of French society. That's where the analysis of Adloyada breaks down. There are no demands to be part of French society, because they don't want to be part of it. They despise it. And that's where the muslim identity comes in.

They do not just want to be left alone to continue their criminal activities, but to build their own muslim enclaves.

11/09/2005 09:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home