< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://sirhumphreys.com" > Sir Humphrey's: The Unvarnished Truth

SIR HUMPHREY'S BLOG

SITE MOVED:Sir Humphrey's has moved

Please join us at our new site: www.sirhumphreys.com.

The RSS feed for sirhumphreys.com is now here.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

The Unvarnished Truth

condi-3.JPGZenTiger: I thought Journalism was about presenting the unvarnished truth?

Journalist: Yep. Absolutely no bias from us. We are professionals. Not one bit of bias.

Zen: But you photoshopped Condi?

Journalist: Yeah, we were going for a sort of look. We call it "Whistling Dixie". If you notice, we photoshopped Condi to make her look like Dixon.

Zen: The samurai sword wielding maniac?

Journalist: Well, you say that. Now that you've seen his picture. Until then, he was just "The defendant". Hey - you think we should have given Condi the hairdo too?

Zen: Not one bit of bias?

Journalist: Look, I don't like your tone. You sound a bit arrogant. You're not interviewing me are you? My god, you are aren't you? This is an interview. You can't do that. You can't interview a journalist for goodness sake. That's not on. Look, you're not even putting what I'm saying in quotes. How will people know I've said it? You could be making this up. Anyway, no-one reads blogs. NO-ONE! I'll have you for defamation if you print this. You can quote me on that.

Zen: I'm sorry, that's all we got time for. Thank you for your time. Now, its a cross over to Sir Humphrey's, on the Humps main page. This is ZenTiger, not really reporting, somewhere on the internet.

Posted by ZenTiger | 10/27/2005 09:45:00 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger Berend de Boer said...

Perfect Zen :-)

10/28/2005 06:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home