< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://sirhumphreys.com" > Sir Humphrey's: This gives me the Trotts

SIR HUMPHREY'S BLOG

SITE MOVED:Sir Humphrey's has moved

Please join us at our new site: www.sirhumphreys.com.

The RSS feed for sirhumphreys.com is now here.

Friday, October 07, 2005

This gives me the Trotts

Chris Trotter has just written an opinion piece in the DomPost that has so many baseless assumptions and factual errors, that it makes the journey to his final conclusions painful. He then proceeds to make it worse, by completely changing topic and suggesting Nandor save us all. I thought he was a left wing thinker. After this piece of rubbish, I revise this opinion to simply "left wing".

Can some-one fisk him? I'm going to be busy throwing up for the next wee while. I can't wait for his next piece, having decided all parents are incapable of rasing children, that the State simply take them from birth and place them in a kind and caring TV reality show.

Posted by ZenTiger | 10/07/2005 11:46:00 AM

1 Comments:

Blogger Lucyna said...

I've scanned it, just trying to shrink it now before uploading.

10/07/2005 12:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home