< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://sirhumphreys.com" > Sir Humphrey's: Tailor's Dummy or Cryptic Crossword?

SIR HUMPHREY'S BLOG

SITE MOVED:Sir Humphrey's has moved

Please join us at our new site: www.sirhumphreys.com.

The RSS feed for sirhumphreys.com is now here.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Tailor's Dummy or Cryptic Crossword?

I don't know about you, but I have some difficulty figuring out what Winitoa actually means. I think he means 'I'll decide when I've had enough of this outfit and if I reckon I can get tauranga back and pick up 15% of the party vote, I'll bring the whole show down.
Mr Peters said yesterday he was sticking to a pre-election pledge to stay on the cross-benches and abstain on confidence and supply unless his seven votes were needed to stop the government falling.
Clark and Co will be pondering what it will be like to be relying for their survival on an ex National Darky with the smile of a crocodile.
ยท Linked Article

Posted by Adolf Fiinkensein | 10/04/2005 07:34:00 AM