< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://sirhumphreys.com" > Sir Humphrey's: Political Correctness Eradication

SIR HUMPHREY'S BLOG

SITE MOVED:Sir Humphrey's has moved

Please join us at our new site: www.sirhumphreys.com.

The RSS feed for sirhumphreys.com is now here.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Political Correctness Eradication

If I'd been drinking coffee while reading this item on National's newly announced shadow cabinet I'd have snorted it out my nostrils:
Wayne Mapp has been awarded responsibility for Political Correctness Eradication after Brash was impressed with a speech Mapp made on the subject several months ago.
How... unpolitically correct to name it so. I like it.

I also like Lockwood Smith being demoted. The man is a media-clueless walking disaster. Please keep him away from any serious portfolio.

Posted by Antarctic Lemur | 10/26/2005 06:54:00 PM