< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://sirhumphreys.com" > Sir Humphrey's: Milkmen and a kiss in the desert

SIR HUMPHREY'S BLOG

SITE MOVED:Sir Humphrey's has moved

Please join us at our new site: www.sirhumphreys.com.

The RSS feed for sirhumphreys.com is now here.

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Milkmen and a kiss in the desert

After nothing special from the specials it is definitely time for a joke. Nandor is gone, but the overhang is down by one and that leaves Labour with a few options, none of them particularly ideal. But hey, that's politics. It's results like these that one wonders if some changes to MMP might deliver a better result. Anyway, to take your mind off things, a couple of jokes:

What is it with Milkmen Jokes
Want to buy a tie
Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me

Or you could contemplate the rules of Manhood on the post below.

Posted by ZenTiger | 10/02/2005 12:19:00 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger Adolf Fiinkensein said...

Oh for goodness sake. Ham bush! HAM BUSH!!! Very good Zen. Reminds me of the two archetypal abos, Jackie and Billie, sitting by the wheatbin with a flagon of sherry. Jackie says to Billie. "When I come back in the next life I want to be a piece of dog shit." What the hell for Jackie? "Well when I'm on the footpath the whiteman will walk a round me instead of kicking me. And better still, if I stay on the footpath for two days, I'll turn white."

10/02/2005 02:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home