< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://sirhumphreys.com" > Sir Humphrey's: Agent Orange

SIR HUMPHREY'S BLOG

SITE MOVED:Sir Humphrey's has moved

Please join us at our new site: www.sirhumphreys.com.

The RSS feed for sirhumphreys.com is now here.

Monday, October 17, 2005

Agent Orange

Anyone remember that R.E.M. song about Orange Crush - Agent Orange? Good wasn't it? Actually, I liked Stand better, but that's not important right now. What is important is which Reservoir Dog am I? Obviously, this has nothing to do with R.E.M. except of course it sort of does. It also has nothing to do with the fact I watched Kill Bill 1 and 2 on Sunday night, except of course it sort of does.

R.E.M., Orange Crush, Agent Orange, Kill Bill and now which Resevoir Dog am I all makes perfect sense when I confess to being Agent Orange. I can handle that. I would hate to be Mr Pink. Maybe that's why This Blog Will Be Deleted By TomorrowI'm Mr. Orange!
You're Mr. Orange!


Which Reservoir Dog Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla
[Click to Expand/Contract]

Posted by ZenTiger | 10/17/2005 08:20:00 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger Gooner said...

You are Mr. White. Older and wiser than those you are working with, but when it comes to reading people, your radar is a bit off. You're too caring, but even thieves have a heart.

10/17/2005 08:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home