< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://sirhumphreys.com" > Sir Humphrey's: Friday Night Free For All

SIR HUMPHREY'S BLOG

SITE MOVED:Sir Humphrey's has moved

Please join us at our new site: www.sirhumphreys.com.

The RSS feed for sirhumphreys.com is now here.

Friday, August 19, 2005

Friday Night Free For All

At Silent Running tonight if anyone is still out there.

I was out getting my hair done and then went to my Mums. Only just got back. Yes, I do have a life from time to time.

Posted by Lucia Maria | 8/19/2005 11:34:00 PM

2 Comments:

Blogger Murray said...

Not tonight I'm washing my hair?????

How dusty is that line?

8/20/2005 06:31:00 AM  
Blogger Lucyna said...

Sorry, Murray. It's going to happen from time to time. I'll have to nominate one of my other co-bloggers to put the link up in future. I just thought the people who regularly come would understand where to go. I mean, we've been mostly consistant - if it's not here, you've got it.

8/20/2005 10:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home