< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://sirhumphreys.com" > Sir Humphrey's: What's a pegasus?

SIR HUMPHREY'S BLOG

SITE MOVED:Sir Humphrey's has moved

Please join us at our new site: www.sirhumphreys.com.

The RSS feed for sirhumphreys.com is now here.

Sunday, June 12, 2005

What's a pegasus?

Whilst reading my kids a bedtime story, I spotted a pegasus in the background picture. "Oh, a Pegasus" I said, without pointing to the specific creature. "What's that Dad?", said my eldest. "You know - a Pegasus" I said, and noticing the blank stare continued "A one-one white creature with flying and banding, costing 1 white mana and 1 other"

"Oh yeah" the lad said, suddenly placing the mythical creature in a familiar context; "A flying horse".

I was speaking of course, of the Mesa Pegasus, but the example was sufficient. We Dads are required to know so much.

Posted by ZenTiger | 6/12/2005 10:19:00 PM

4 Comments:

Blogger peasant said...

My 5/6 Mahamoti Djinn will eat your wimpy Pegasus for breakfast!

6/13/2005 03:44:00 PM  
Blogger ZenTiger said...

That's exactly what I want you to think. Several untapped mana, playing green and white, with my puny little horsey totally defenceless.

Heh.

6/13/2005 04:12:00 PM  
Blogger peasant said...

White can be annoying like that. Thats why I usually keep a few Counterspells up my sleeve. Blue all the way!!

6/13/2005 04:23:00 PM  
Blogger ZenTiger said...

No - not counterspells. My cunning plan is unravelling. Is that a stasis? Arrgh...

6/13/2005 10:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home