< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://sirhumphreys.com" > Sir Humphrey's: View My Complete Profile

SIR HUMPHREY'S BLOG

SITE MOVED:Sir Humphrey's has moved

Please join us at our new site: www.sirhumphreys.com.

The RSS feed for sirhumphreys.com is now here.

Monday, June 27, 2005

View My Complete Profile

OK, to continue with the theme kicked off by Chaos Theory, I hate wasting a click (and then "Back") on the "View My Complete Profile" link when I visit some bloggers page, to be presented with absolutely nothing.

Look, there's nothing wrong with having a blank, boring, empty profile. It no doubt sums up the person's life quite nicely. (I'm practicing being cutting - how's that?)

But don't invite me to click for a closer look at the person behind the blog to discover empty space. You could have just said that on the link.

For the record, my Blogger profile proudly proclaims I liked Groundhog Day and Kate Bush. Now, can't you tell I'm interesting?

And let me tell you what I think about blogger pictures...

Posted by ZenTiger | 6/27/2005 01:45:00 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger Antarctic Lemur said...

Is a man in your special circumstances allowed to like Kate Bush?

6/27/2005 01:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home