< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://sirhumphreys.com" > Sir Humphrey's: Top of the Pops

SIR HUMPHREY'S BLOG

SITE MOVED:Sir Humphrey's has moved

Please join us at our new site: www.sirhumphreys.com.

The RSS feed for sirhumphreys.com is now here.

Friday, June 10, 2005

Top of the Pops

I just went over for a look at Jordan's place. He's having a bit of a whinge about out bill boards and has produced a few of his own. Only trouble is he's used a bullshit picture of Dominatrix which not only fails to present her as a gay young thing but actually puts her well and truly back into the 60's. I can do no better than reproduce my comment to Jordan.

Jordan, who the hell is the drac sheila on your bill board? Reminds me of that 1960s pop singer whose name eludes me but who had the same hairdo as your hero. Her signature song was 'It's my party and I'll cry if I want to, lie if I want to' Bloody hilarious.

Posted by Adolf Fiinkensein | 6/10/2005 08:08:00 PM

5 Comments:

Blogger Benoit Lapierre said...

Hi from Canada
your blog is very interesting!

6/10/2005 08:16:00 PM  
Blogger Murray said...

Feeding the trolls is bad enough but going to where they live and throwing breadcrumbs about is just asking for it.

6/10/2005 08:27:00 PM  
Blogger ZenTiger said...

Bonjour Benoit!

That's a damn interesting use of the word interesting. At least you didn't say "take off ya hoser".

From Canada you say? I know some-one from Canada. Which part? (Like I'm guessing Quebec or Alberta here given the name)

I used to lark around the Gatineaus, across from Ottawa a few years back.

Thanks for dropping in. Can you recommend something that tastes better than Labatts?

Carlsberg? I thought so... :-)

6/10/2005 08:32:00 PM  
Blogger Adolf Fiinkensein said...

I think it was Linda Scott.

6/11/2005 04:36:00 AM  
Blogger Philu said...

lesley gore adolph..(party is a wonderful emotion-drenched piece of pop perfection imho)..google is your friend..

phil(whoar.co.nz)

6/12/2005 09:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home