< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://sirhumphreys.com" > Sir Humphrey's: Friday Night Free For All

SIR HUMPHREY'S BLOG

SITE MOVED:Sir Humphrey's has moved

Please join us at our new site: www.sirhumphreys.com.

The RSS feed for sirhumphreys.com is now here.

Friday, June 24, 2005

Friday Night Free For All

Over at Silent Running tonight from about 7:30pm, hosted by our favourite Silent Runner, Murray.

Previous Friday Night Free For All with Rules.

It's basically a talk-fest of people hanging around their keyboards on a Friday night. I enjoy it, because I can get to talk to people in a different way from the normal adversarial type conversations we normally have here. I used to do online chats with people years ago, anyone remember ICQ?

I'll post the direct link up to the chat when it becomes available. Watch this space.

UPDATE 7:35pm : We're on. Click here to get to the Friday Nite Free For ALL
Warning, blog nekkid day. But like all free for alls, ignore this rule if you're not up for it.

Posted by Lucia Maria | 6/24/2005 06:23:00 PM

5 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

I have all of my clothes on, which is probably a very good thing.

Kyoto, it is very interesting that Labour embargoed the report untill after Question Time yesterday. That's at $112 liability for every man, woman and child in this country, and for what, so we look "kool" to the enviro-freaks. This has to be the scandal of Labours term, yet the MSM are playing very softly, why I wonder?

$500m questionable IRD receipts now ear-marked for roading. OK, if it is true, where's the relief from petrol tax?

Finally, the EU post the French and Dutch no votes, it now seems as it is really headed for much acrimony with the UK even more on the outer. But at least its intelligent politics, not like the crap we have here.

6/24/2005 08:05:00 PM  
Blogger Mellie said...

I'm bored. The blogosphere is boring and it's raining. I'm trying to find my one little comment I left here a little while ago and I can't find it! That pisses me off. Serve me right for being a 'lite-blogger'. Perhaps I should keep an Excel spreadsheet of links of posts that I comment on.

*slight sigh*

6/24/2005 08:26:00 PM  
Blogger Lucyna said...

Paul, that kyoto thing annoys me so much, I've purposely not posted on it, but now that you've mentioned it - I'll be $***ed if i pay 1 cent to Russia. My family didn't move to the end of the earth to be $***ed over by Russia. After getting invaded, having property stolen, after everyone nearly starving to death - yes, I'm annoyed.

Mellie, go to Silent Running. Spill your thoughts. Where is it raining? Wn, right? Every time we drive there it's raining.

6/24/2005 08:49:00 PM  
Blogger ZenTiger said...

Mellie, what are you doing here? You're supposed to be at Silent Running.

6/24/2005 09:20:00 PM  
Blogger Murray said...

Yes, all of you to SR now!

The heateris one the cats are in the basket and we're planning to free Rhodesia!

6/24/2005 09:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home