< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://sirhumphreys.com" > Sir Humphrey's: New bloggers at Sir Humphrey's

SIR HUMPHREY'S BLOG

SITE MOVED:Sir Humphrey's has moved

Please join us at our new site: www.sirhumphreys.com.

The RSS feed for sirhumphreys.com is now here.

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

New bloggers at Sir Humphrey's

Newish bloggers ZenTiger and Looke have joined Sir Humphrey's. The 3rd Man is away and won't be joining us for three more weeks. THREE MORE WEEKS!

And check out Sir Humphrey's namesake.

Posted by Antarctic Lemur | 3/29/2005 03:07:00 AM

2 Comments:

Blogger lemuel said...

Sir Humphrey is my favourite political philosopher. I will have to watch this blog closely.

3/29/2005 09:41:00 AM  
Blogger Lucyna said...

I do promise to start posting soon. Right now I really need to be working. I might start with an intro...

3/29/2005 11:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home